Heidi Allen MP invites you to an intimate evening in conversation with the Rt Hon Chris Grayling MP
- Thursday, 13th September 2018.
- 7.00 for 7.30 pm.
- Venue - to be announced.
- Champagne and canapés served from 7.00 pm.
About Chris Grayling
Chris Grayling will be talking to BBC Radio Cambridgeshire’s Chris Mann from 7.30 about his role at the centre of UK politics. Chris, the MP for Epsom and Ewell since 2001, is the Secretary of State for Transport. In September 2012, he was appointed to the UK Cabinet in a reshuffle, replacing Kenneth Clarke as the Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice – the first non-lawyer to have served as Lord Chancellor for at least 440 years. He was the Leader of the House of Commons and the Lord President of the Council between 2015 and 2016 until appointed as Transport Secretary in July 2016, when Theresa May became Prime Minister.
- This is a rare opportunity to get ‘up close and personal’ with a senior member of government. Spaces are limited to 80 people, so please book now to avoid disappointment.
Tickets and things
- Dress – (very) smart casual.
- Carriages 10.00 pm.
- Tickets, £40.00 each, from:
South Cambridgeshire Conservative Association
149-151 St Neots Road
01945 211 444
- Please make cheques payable to SCCA
- OR pay by BACS:
- Barclays Bank – in the name of SCCA – A/C 40821810 / Sort code 20-74-81.
- For reference, please put Chris Grayling + your name.
- Please also e-mail confirmation to Heather Williams firstname.lastname@example.org when payment is made.
- Places are limited – do book early.
- DEADLINE FOR BOOKINGS – 1st September.
- Organised by Heidi Allen MP on behalf of South Cambridgeshire Conservative Association.